Contact Us

Related Topics

    Answered By: Patricia MacDonald
    Last Updated: Jun 27, 2018     Views: 60

    The Nimitz Library does not maintain the service records for veterans, even USNA graduates.  Most 20thcentury records can be requested from the National Personnel Records Center, Military Personnel Records (NPRC-MPR) in St, Louis.  Earlier records are located in the National Archives in Washington, D.C.  The dates of records at each location for each branch of the military can be found at