Answered By: Donna Goda Last Updated: Aug 20, 2021 Views: 3
Answered By: Donna Goda
Last Updated: Aug 20, 2021 Views: 3
- Digital copies of articles or book chapters in the Nimitz Library collection can be requested, within the following limits of our Local Article Delivery Service
- We will not scan more than would be covered under Fair Use regulations, and have an upper limit of 50 pages, or not more than 10% of a book
- Students, faculty and staff can enter a request after signing in with their USNA credentials as demonstrated below (for books, then articles)
- Find the desired item and click on book title
- Click on sign in and follow the prompts.
- Click digitization and follow the prompts.
- Journal articles can be digitized following the same prompts.