Answered By: Catherine Johnson
Last Updated: Jun 27, 2023     Views: 366

The Nimitz Library does not maintain the service records for veterans, even USNA graduates. 

Most 20th century records can be requested from the National Personnel Records Center, Military Personnel Records (NPRC-MPR) in St, Louis. 

Earlier records are located in the National Archives in Washington, D.C.  The dates of records at each location for each branch of the military can be found at this link.