Answered By: Michael Macan Last Updated: Aug 26, 2018 Views: 284
Answered By: Michael Macan
Last Updated: Aug 26, 2018 Views: 284
According to the Alumni Association:
- Alumni Registers are to be used only by Nimitz Library staff to verify certain types of information.
- We can verify that an individual is a graduate and the year of graduation.
- For deceased alumni, we can verify military rank upon death, date of death, etc.
- Under no circumstance can we give out personal information about living alumni.
- Patrons wanting more information can contact the USNA Alumni Association (410-295-4000 / www.usna.com)